Funky Acid Jazz in E Minor Bass Jam daniB5000

Hey, hey! Ok so... first things first... I'll buy you a cup of coffee if you watch this in full. :D This has got to be the LONGEST jam I have ever recorded. I was so so in the zone here and to be honest... I didn't even wanna stop! Hahaha. There was still a good minute or two left of the backing track but my phone's camera would have overheated and I didn't wanna risk losing the entire recording session so yeah... you guys got a 9 minute jam instead. ;) I'd like to give a massive shoutout to the JamHQ Backing Tracks channel for sharing this gem of a backing track with us. It's AWESOME. I hope you guys enjoy this! Thanks for watching and BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Stagg BC300 FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - Standard (E, A, D, G)



Comments