Stagg Bass Solo Improv daniB5000

Hey, guys! Here's a short little jam I recorded last weekend with my Stagg! A little heads up... it's very, very, sloppy and it might be the worst jam/improv I've ever recorded but I'm having such a fun time rediscovering this bass and I really wanted to record something for you guys... I really love its raw tone. It's very different... it's more restricted and a bit edgier and not as round as the one I'm used to getting from my OLP. So long story short my brother had a look at it sometime last week and it turns out the truss rod inside of the neck wasn't actually broken and he was able to tighten it for me! And since then I've just been jamming on it non-stop but because I've not played on it properly for years... it feels very, very different when compared to my regular OLP or even my Jazz Bass. It's got a much smaller neck and it just plays differently especially higher up on the neck. I think I'm going to have to make some slight adjustments to the action on my bridge but I'm enjoying it a lot! So excuse my sloppy notes here and there and I hope you guys enjoy some of these melodies :D But anyways... as always... thank you so much for stopping by and for watching! BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Stagg BC300 FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - Standard (E, A, D, G)




Comments