U2 Like a Song Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Today, I'm covering one of my all-time favorites from U2's classic War album... Like a Song. Adam is absolutely KILLING IT in here and he's definitely the secret driving force behind the song's energy. No matter how many times I hear his slide up the neck during The Edge's solo... I get goosebumps. And did anyone notice the Twilight run/pattern he plays in the intro buildup of the song? I think it's really cool that even though the song sounds NOTHING like Twilight... the exact same run with the exact same set of notes sounds so different! But anyways... I can ramble on all day long about this song... I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for watching! There's a lot of cool stuff on the way so stay tuned!
Gear: Bass - Stagg BC300 FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - Half-Step Down (D#, G#, C#, F#)




Comments