Oleander Don't Break My Fall Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! So first of all... I feel incredibly lucky to be able to say to you guys... "I have a brand new video!" after the nightmare me and my channel have gone through the last 24 hours. I feel so lucky to have been able to reclaim this channel and to be able to continue sharing my passion for music and most importantly... the BASS. So now that that whole ordeal is behind me... here is my first ever Oleander bass cover! I discovered these guys at some point last year and I've listened to this album at least a hundred times since. It just ROCKS, man. This is one of those perfect albums that you can just play from start to finish without having to skip a track. This is song #2 on the album and it just ROCKS. I will definitely be covering a lot more tunes from Joyride. Thanks for watching and for all your incredible support, guys! BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario NYXL 40/95 Electric Long Scale Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - C# (C#, F#, B, E)


CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments