Porcupine Tree Dark Matter Live Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, guys! Today, I'm covering one of my all-time favorite masterpieces by Porcupine Tree... Dark Matter taken from their incredible live album Anesthetize. Colin Edwin is just a groove genius. The way he can make the simplest of bass parts sound so catchy and intricate is out of this world. I just love how steady and pulsating those octaves are in the intro and verses but then everything else that happens as the song progresses is just remarkable. I can never get tired of listening to this song on repeat so I hope you guys will enjoy it, too! Thanks a million for checking it out! BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Stagg BC300 FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - Rotosound Classic Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - C Tuning (C, F, A#, D#)




Comments