Jack C. Mancino War Bass Cover daniB5000

Hey, hey! I'm covering myself today! Earlier this year my dad released an instrumental jazz fusion album titled Metro Days and I recorded some basslines for a few songs on the record. This is one of my favorites to play and I actually came up with this bass groove about 7 or 8 years ago during one of our jam sessions. It's a very simple and steady groove with only 2 or 3 parts but it's got this cool melodic/hypnotic quality which gave my dad the space to solo over. I really hope you guys enjoy our music and hey! check out the full album for some more funk, jazz, and rock! Thanks so much for checking this out! BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario XTB45100 Coated Long Scale Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - D Tuning (D, G, C, F)



Comments