U2 Flower Child Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! I'm back again with another U2 cover! But this time I'm covering an incredibly RARE and underrated gem... a song that SHOULD have made the final cut of ATYCLB and in my opinion, should have replaced Wild Honey. Flower Child is such an upbeat, uplifting, and fun song and I think it's also much better worked structure-wise. Adam Clayton's bassline is a joy to play and I especially love how he plays around with the bridge parts every time. Man, this song is album material and not a B-side. I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by and BASS ON! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario XTB45100 Coated Long Scale Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - Standard (E, A, D, G)

CLICK HERE FOR TABS



Comments