U2 Atomic City Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! I'm BACK covering tunes again! After going on a worldwide stadium tour in support of my solo album I'm finally back in my room covering and jamming!! 🤣 I've been wanting to cover this brand new song from U2 ever since it came out and I finally had the chance to record my cover/interpretation of this absolutely fantastic bassline from Mr. Clayton. I just love how he makes use of the entire neck whenever it's most appropriate. That climbing run he plays in the final phrase of his solo is so AWESOME. However, I think he might actually finish that run with an open E rather than the F that I ended up playing but I really tried to mimic and cover this bassline note-for-note. I hope I managed to accomplish that but more importantly... I hope you guys ENJOY it!

Thank you so much for watching! More stuff coming next week so stay tuned!

BASS ON!

Gear:
Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray
FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B
Strings - D'Addario XTB45100 Coated Long Scale
Amp - Fender Frontman 15B
Bass Tuning -  Standard (E, A, D, G)




Comments