U2 Numb Bass Cover TABS daniB5000

Hey, hey! Here I am again covering another tune from U2's epic Zooropa! So as a kid I used to HATE this song. A lot. I would always skip it. But as I've gotten older I started appreciating it more and more to the point where I actually get why U2 wrote this song the way they did. The information overload, the chaos, the noise, they're so well represented in this song through The Edge's non-stop speech/borderline rap. As for the bassline itself it's pretty simple and straightforward but very enjoyable to play. I'm not actually 100% sure whether or not it's actually Adam playing or if it's a synth bass but I was inspired by my friend  @thomasfioriglio  's bass cover of this song to cover it myself as his just ROCKS! I hope you guys enjoy it!!! I'm going to be taking a week off from my musical duties here but I want to wish everybody all the best for the holidays and a million thank you's for all the support you have given my channel throughout the year. I'll see you guys soon! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BASS ON!!! Gear: Bass - Ernie Ball OLP Stingray FX - VOX Stomplab SL1B Strings - D'Addario XTB45100 Coated Long Scale Amp - Fender Frontman 15B Bass Tuning - Standard (E, A, D, G)




Comments